Kareena ready to work with shahid



If not for there split, Kareena would have starred in Shahid’s dad’s Pankaj Kapur’s directorial debut,Mausam, ‘coz the role was written for her.

A source says, “Things are fine now but they can’t go back to Kareena saying that they want her to do the film. They are feeling quite awkward about asking her to star opposite Shahid and hence they have decided to launch a nationwide hunt to look for a girl who will be suitable for the film.”

So when Kareena was informed about the same, she said, “If they have a good script and a good role and ask me to do it, I see no reason why I shouldn’t.”

However Pankaj asks, “Who told you this? I am still writing the script. How can I think of casting actors before I have completed my script? I will further talk when we are ready to roll.”

Mausam will be a total romantic flick which will be shot across the world. Folks like to see Bebo-Shahid together?

Tag : kareena kapoor, Shahid Kapoor, Pankaj Kapur, Bollywood news, bollywood gossips, Bollywood Star, Bollywood Actresses, Celeb News, Celebrity Gossisps,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...