Prachi Desai in 70's -Once upon a time in mumbai


Prachi Desai sheds her demure looks in the upcoming gangster film Once Upon A Time In Mumbai and sizzles in skimpy outfits, taking inspiration from Dimple Kapadia in Bobby.

Prachi is paired with Emraan Hashmi in the film set in the 1970s. Emraan plays a
Dubai based gangster who is smitten by Dimple Kapadia, after seeing her Bobby.



Explaining her role in the film, Prachi tells:

It wasn't easy for the film's director, Milan Luthra, to convince me to act and dress like Dimple.

"Dimple looked so gorgeous that I didn't want to be compared to her but Milan convinced me," Prachi explains. "In fact, Milan gave us a month to work on our bodies for the song. While he wanted Emraan to flaunt his six-pack in the song, he wanted me to tone down my body."

Prachi didn't shed her inhibitions to an extent where she would be ready to lock lips with serial kisser.

"Emraan is one of my fav co-stars and I am most comfortable with him," she says.

Adding, "I was clear we wouldn't kiss, though."


Once Upon A Time In Mumbai additionally stars Ajay Devgan, Randeep Hooda, and Kangana Ranaut.

Ajay Devgan's role in the film is rumored to be based on the life of Haji Mastan. Kangana plays Bollywood diva Rehana in the film. Her role is rumored to be inspired by Madhubala with whom Haji was in love. He was devastated with the actress' tragic death in the mid 60s.

The film releases in theatres on July 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...