Madhuri plan to a new film

Madhuri Dixit’s comeback film “Aaja Nachle” already attracting the crowds - and controversy - there is talk on her next movie

“I haven’t signed anything new. I haven’t planned any new project as yet. And it isn’t because I want to see how my so-called comeback is accepted,” Madhuri told IANS.









“The box office outcome of ‘Aaja Nachle’ has nothing to do with my future in films. I’ll sign another film if I like it,” she said.

She pondered for a while and said, “We’ll see how it goes. Maybe I could again shoot in India during the kids’ vacations. Or then the film could be shot in the US.”

The actress said: “What rubbish! Yashraj Films and I had decided that I should be here 15 days before the film’s release. I think two weeks is a decent period to acquaint people with a film.”

Madhuri admits she had never gone all-out for any of her earlier films. “Times have changed. Now you need to tell people to come and see your film. It’s like inviting guests for a daughter’s wedding. And you know what? I’m enjoying it.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...