SRK against Shiv Sena

Shiv Sena are hellbent on disrupting release of SRK’s My Name is Khan unless and untill he apologizes for his comments he made in support of Pakistani cricketers in IPL. However Bollywood has united in support of SRK against Shiv Sena.

SRK has decided not to apologize for his words and said, “What should I retract, the fact that I am an Indian but I don’t want anyone to come to my country; something that my father, who was a freedom fighter for this country, taught me.”


Preity Zinta: “Guys, just for the record, Shah Rukh is the most secular and the most fair guy I know! It’s unfair to judge his movie based on his opinions!”

Farhan Akhtar: Nothing and nobody has the right to disrupt the release of MNIK. With Karan, Srk all the way.The best way that you can show support for MNIK and cock a snoot at the madness is go watch it fearlessly.

Ayesha Takia: Hats off 2 SRK!!!!!Lov him!!!!support him all the way!!!

Deepika Padukone: Am with u SRK and Karan and the MNIK team…more power to u!!

Priyanka Chopra: With the team of MNIK all the way..SRK karan kajol..i support!

Gaurav Kapoor: Why should SRK apologise ? He IS NOT anti nationalist. He’s anti ‘the anti nationalists’ How can ANYONE have a problem with that?!

Konkona Sharma: I stand by SRK.

Kunal Kapoor: I’m so glad that SRK has not given in to unreasonable arm twisting and stood by what he said. My respect for him has grown many times over.

Farah Khan Ali : Take a lesson, people. Always stand ground for your rights. I’m proud we have people like Shah Rukh, who is not afraid to call a spade a spade and will not apologise for his comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...