I will be shuttling between the two countries after marriage – Manisha Koirala

Bollywood Actress Manisha Koirala is the granddaughter of Nepal’s first elected prime minister B.P. Koirala.

Manisha Koirala, now she will got marry with Samrat Dahal June 19 2010. He has done his studies in US and now has returned to his nation, Nepal to establish his own Bio-Gas Plant. The plant will be initiated in city Pokhara, eventually the same place where Manisha was busy for her shooting for her next movie “Dharma”. Manisha come back to Nepali Film Industry after two decades.

Her wedding might be just months away, but she is almost equally excited about her next film “Ek Second Jo Zindagi Badal De” in which she plays a complex role. Directed by Partho Ghosh, the movie releases June 4, just ahead of her marriage.

she will definitely have a home in Nepal after marriage and looks forward to spending more time with her parents too.

“I have thought of going back to Nepal and spending more time with mom and dad. Just to be with them, give them moral and emotional support. I was planning that when I happened to meet my would-be husband,” Manisha told IANS in an interview.

Asked if she would settle in Nepal, she said: “I will make a home in Nepal. I have a home here. So I will be shuttling between the two countries.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...