Sonam - Imran in I hate Luv Storys:First look

Sonam - Imran in I hate Luv Storys
Bollywood actor Imran Khan has posted a picture of his upcoming film I Hate Luv Storys on the micro-blogging site Twitter.

The movie is produced under Karan Johar’s Dharma productions and directed by debutant Punit Malhotra, nephew of designer Manish Malhotra, the movie also stars Sonam Kapoor and Sameer Dattani.

“First look of I Hate Luv Storys,” Imran posted on his Twitter page Monday. The picture shows Imran along with Sonam.

On seeing Imran’s post, singer Shreya Ghosal wrote:



“Oh wow! Both look awesome.”

Like or Dislike???
Tags:Bolly News, Bollywood actress, Bollywood Actresses, Bollywood Gossip, bollywood gossips, Bollywood news, Imran Khan, Sonam Kapoor, I hate Luv Storys,Karan Johars,Sonam Imran,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...