Kat reveals her fitness secrets!




Katrina Kaif is currently reigning over Bollywood owing to the killer combination of perfect face, figure and talent. Men drool over the beautiful curves of the actress while women hope to get a hot body like her. Talking to a news daily, the actress revealed her fitness secrets, “It took me 18 days to get into shape. My trainer Yasmin worked out a programme with a set target to look the way I am in this photograph. If you need to lose weight or get into shape, your mind and body must be co-ordinated.”

“You have to be in a happy state while exercising. All I said to myself before getting into a short ghagra-choli is, ‘I must look right for it.’ The dance rehearsals were also one form of exercise. I am a fairly healthy eater. I don’t eat pizzas and pakodas. I prefer Chinese and Japanese cuisine. A lot of it is fish based,” said the actress, who is currently working for ‘Tees Maar Khan’.

The actress revealed that she is very busy this year and has a lot of films lined up. She is working for Zoya Akhtar’s ‘Running with the Bulls’, Tarun Mansukhani’s ‘Dostana-2’, Anurag Basu’s film with Ranbir Kapoor and Prakash Jha’s ‘Rajneeti’.

Tags:Katrina Kaif,Katrina,Kaif,Kat,Katrina pics,Katrina photos,Katrina images,Katrina wallpapers,Katrina news,Katrina gossips,Salman Khan,Salman,Sallu,Salman pics,Salman photos,Salman images,Salman wallpapers,Salman news,Salman gossips,Ranbir Kapoor,Ranbir,RK,Ranbir pics,Ranbir photos,Ranbir images,Ranbir wallpapers,Ranbir news,Ranbir gossips,Rajneeti,Tees Maar Khan,Dostana2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...