Priyanka overjoyed on being praised by SRK




Priyanka Chopra, the 2000 Miss World and one of the leading ladies of the present Bollywood recently received the National Award for her stellar performance in Madhur Bhandarkar’s film ‘Fashion’. And her co-star from ‘Don’ Shahrukh Khan had lavished bucketfuls of praise on Piggy Chops.

And, the suave and super hot actress showers flowery words for the King Khan. She says in his eulogy,

“I have been very vocal about my feelings for Shah Rukh Khan. I can’t tell you how proud, excited and humbled I am that he called me a ‘Shero’. Especially since he is someone I have admired from a very young age. Praise coming from someone I idolise means a lot more to me. It feels even better because when you are self made, you are constantly looking for someone to say that you are doing the right thing. The fear factor is huge, you keep asking yourself, ‘Am I going the right way?’ I have no formal training. I don’t know films up, close and personal. My schooling has been my career. When compliments like this and awards happen, it just gives me the signal that I am headed in the right direction. I’m going to find my feet soon”.

Tags:Priyanka Chopra,Priyanka,Piggy Chops,Priyanka pics,Priyanka photos,Priyanka images,Priyanka wallpapers,Priyanka news,Priyanka gossips,Shahrukh Khan,Shahrukh, SRK,Shahrukh pics,Shahrukh photos,Shahrukh images,Shahrukh wallpapers,Shahrukh news,Shahrukh gossips,Shahid Kapoor,Shahid,Shahid pics,Shahid photos,Shahid images,Shahid wallpapers,Shahid news,Shahid gossips,Ranbir Kapoor,Ranbir,Ranbir pics,Ranbir photos,Ranbir images,Ranbir wallpapers,Ranbir news,Ranbir gossips,Fear Facyor,Anjaana,Anjaani,Saat Khoon Maaf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...